Sunday, January 1, 2012

31 days of clean eating

January is a good time to clean up my eating after a particularly decadent Christmas. My plan is to blog what I have eaten each day this month as I go through another Whole 30. Basic rules:
No dairy
No legumes
No grains
No sugar
No alcohol
No coffee (this is a new one for me)

So, what do I eat? Meat, vegetables, healthy fats, some nuts and seeds. Real food.

My goals:
Lose the 8 pounds I have put on since a key lime eating trip to Florida in November
Get some quality sleep as I have had during previous clean eating periods
Observe if there is any difference in a sore hip-is there inflammation that diet impacts?
Actually blog the whole 31 days

Join me if you want to or just look at what I am eating as a guide for your clean eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment