Thursday, January 12, 2012

January 12

Breakfast was more like lunch due to some unplanned fasting. I locked myself out of the house when leaving for the gym and by the time I was done at the gym and had picked up keys from my husband it had been nearly 18 hours since my last meal. I ate a normal breakfast and will just continue eating like usual throughout the day, probably minus a meal since breakfast happened at noon.

Breakfast/Lunch:

2 scrambled eggs
1 red peppers and spinach sausage
a few blueberries
a few green olives
almonds, pecans, walnuts
tea

Snack:
Baba ganoush
carrots
nuts
an emergency Larabar somewhere along the way

Dinner:

After a long day of driving and meetings we went out for Indian for dinner. Indian is a great clean eating option. I had gosh vindaloo, didn't eat the potatoes and had no rice. I did have a few bites of my husband's saag paneer so I know I got some dairy but it's not the end of the world.

Once home I pigged out on nuts I think because I didn't have adequate fat throughout the day. It's been a long day and I am ready for bed already.

No comments:

Post a Comment