Wednesday, January 11, 2012

January 11

Breakfast:

There was a tub of egg whites and maybe a whole egg in the fridge from our mayo making experiments, so I scrambled those up. My oldest also sneaked some blueberries into the grocery basket, so I have a few of those too.

Lunch:

I was on the road today so I packed a lunch of leftover pork tenderloin, brocollete and green olives.

Snack:

Mixed nuts
Pork tenderloin
Baba ganoush

Dinner:

I went to see West Side Story in the big city and went out to dinner with friends before the show. Luckily I was with a fellow clean eater (and blog founder) so finding an agreeable place was easy. Thai food it was! Us clean eaters had the ginger Thai special (fresh ginger, veggies, chicken, oyster sauce) and a red curry. I can't actually remember what kind of curry it was. No rice.

Sorry, no pictures or recipes today.

No comments:

Post a Comment