Friday, January 27, 2012

January 27

Breakfast:

2 eggs scrambled with onions and leftover salmon from dinner last night. A little pepper and a few slices rounded out a delicious breakfast.

Lunch:

More leftovers: cauliflower and salmon. I also had a big bag of coconut flakes and a handful of pecans and walnuts.

Snack:

It was a working snack as today was a day of meetings. This meeting was at a wine bar that serves small plates, so I had steak bits and a glass of red wine. OMG, not Whole30. But it was good and the world didn't stop.

Dinner:

A sad collection of leftovers. Actually it was quite good, just not attractive. Salmon, avocado, cucumbers and baba ganoush.

I definitely had too many macadamia nuts today but feel I did well considering I was away from my house most of the day. Planning ahead is really important when clean eating, so having a tupperware of salmon and cauliflower and a bag of coconut flakes was great to have along while I was on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment